Your class members will be prompted to enter their spouse's name to the account during registration. If you need to add or edit the spouse's name on an account, follow the steps below:
1. After you sign in, click on the “Coordinator” link in the header and the menu will slide out.
2. Click on the Members & Attendance page.
3. Locate the member name that you want to add the spouse to and click the “edit” link.
4. On the form that appears, type in the spouse’s information.
5. Click the “Save Changes” button to save the spouse to the roster.
Note: Once the name is added, this is where you would also go to REMOVE a class member or name